Friday, February 13, 2009

Eastbound and Down premire party.

I attended this event at the 40/40 club, that's that Jay Z guys place, in Manhattan. I was so stressed earlier in the day becasue I hadn't eaten yet lucky they were giving away goodie boxes with fries, Hamburger, and hot dogs. The place was huge screen every where with a bar in the center of the cation and a side room well...off to the side. LOL. They even had the fine people of Polite in Public proving a public photo booth for the event with a blue backdrop of the show.


-The actual pictures i brough home were edited better, They tend to edit the photo as they print them. I dont know why they didnt use the nice edited vderion the the website though...oh well.

I had a good time at the event and the show wasn't bad. Way to go HBO, for once. LOL.

No comments: