Sunday, May 3, 2009

Music VS Race



I wish, I wish I was in London to attend one of these events. Started as a way to engage people through music to help celebrate the diversity throughout the UK and fight off racist and fascist activities. The line up for this years festival has been released with to more headliners to be released.

The main Stage:

N-Dubz
Reverend & The Makers
The Beautiful South
Bashy
Jerry Dammers from The Specials + very special guests
VV Brown
Helsinki (Babyshambles’ Drew McConnell’s “Indie supergroup” w/ special guests)
The Beat
Roll Deep
The Sport
And in the Dance arena:


Mistjam (Radio 1/1Xtra) presents Speakerbox: DJs Mistajam, CJ Beatz,
Nighttrate, Blame.
PA’s inc Donae’o, Selah (w/Blame),
Crazy Cousinz ft Kyla, Skepta

I iwsh I could go, but oh well if your around here's the info, Love Music Hate Racism Festival at the Britannia Stadium on May 30th, UK.

No comments: