Sunday, October 11, 2009

Interview with Yinka of Sabatta

I just have word from a reliable source that the British Rock group SABATTA are in the studio and have a few new tracks on the way, well not reliable but a definite fact, I spoke to the lead singer Yanika.



Kaos: Whats up bro.

Yinka: Yes, yes! I'm good! we got a bunch of new tunes coming up one is called HMP London...

Kaos: Sounds intesting. What does HMP mean?

Yinka: HMP means HER MAJESTY's PRISON whcih is what the put in frotn of all prisons. Basically there have been a few high profile stabbings of late - like some dude got stabbed on Oxford Street, which is the big shopping street, so the powers that be a going nuts.

Kaos: Wow...

Yinka: So now they wanna do that zero tolernace shit and they are putting up those airport gates aroudn where I live - it's LOCK DOWN! I got searched (I did a blod on my myspace about it) and that was before the latest one. It's not cool cos the DO discrimiate - HEAVY! There's a bunch of shit going down - you know how u started getting gangs out in NYC - I saw some dude flagging out here the other day. A lot of crack too.

Kaos: Yeah I been hearing a lot about that and also the dubstep scene.

Yinka: Yeah just got invited to some dupstep thing recently. I'll prob see wassup.

Kaos: Yeah I know its rough out there. I have family that say bloks are useing chloroform on people to snatch purses. You should hit up my friend Jaimz deen, he on my top friend on myspace, myspace.com/kaosraptus, hes basically forming his album about a laws, that are similer in nature, that could take place in philly and create zones.

Yinka: I'll hit him up for sure! I mean I've had police tell he to shut up or they'll plant shit on my before - it just gets old. -


No comments: