Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Beware The Android King

Flesh from my flesh they tear at my bones

My heart

My Soul


They want my all spark to power their machinations of power and greed

The wealth of mind

The influence of my variance


The Android King wants to make more of me, cheaply, discreetly

One in every home

One for every thought


I yield not to my assaulter's advances

The horizon is forever and I shall not stop

I shall not sleep, my dreams are to precious to be caught


Not now, not slow, not ever

I am a product that can not be reproduced

I am a with out universal parts


I am not a clean gleaming thing, but am a dirty pretty thing

This dirt is soil of the earth of the now, and not ever

Change is not slow


You cant reproduce an ever changing thing

Fight against the Android King

Fight Against the Android King

- Kaos Blac

No comments: