Sunday, November 27, 2011




Jaimz Deen is a chameleon at times. His able to hid in plain sight until he want's to been seen. Now is on of of those times. He's been on his musical odessey for some time now and has leaked droplets of nuanced polyphonical dreamscapes from time to time. Well this go round we get a fully dousing of lyrics and  beats in the form of the Crisis Complex. I questioned Jaimz about the release and what it means for him.

Kaos Blac: So Jaimz tell me about your upcoming release, The Crisis Complex.


Jaimz Deen: All my blood sweat and tears are truly involved in this project, it has taken YEARS to get here. Crisis Complex is a brief window into where my mind has been in the last few years - and really my whole life so far. I've always lived in somewhat of a fantasy world, as a survival tactic. The songs on the project play with the parallels between my real world and the one I imagine.

In a lot of ways, the project is about me saying goodbye to my past, because it's haunted me for some long. I'm proud of the mini album and the music video for Jesse Strange, because it is a true representation of who I am as an artist 100%.


Kaos Blac: So where to musically after this release?


Jaimz Deen: I'm already in the process of working on my next project. I'm in the very early stages, but I am already excited. I've started recording and I am having a blast, I can't wait to get back in the studio again. The next project is a more bold statement of who I am right now its so early, so I can't label it at all.


Catch what his music now with the release of The Crisis Complex is available now. Download 

No comments: