Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Lykke Li @ Webster hall



It was a Swedish invasion last night at Webster hall. Lykke Li and opening act Wildbirds & Peacedrums were here and ready for business. Unfortunately the dint bring their currency converter. Wildbirds were ok as an opening act,






Doing a quasi soul-blues, only vocals, drums and the occasional electric harp. I wasnt althat impressed to tell you the truth. The girl can sing but we just couldn't make out what the hell she was saying.


As for Lykke Li...Oh Lykke...she's just so cute...um yeah thats all i got for her. She's a popstar that smashes on a cymbal in her live show...so what!











Just not my cup of Sweed. I just wanted ABBA to pop out and kick her ass! oh well I cant love every show. But for the record I liked the opening act.

No comments: