Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Artist to watch....Marques Toliver


Awhile ago I presented a gifted violinist and singer, Marques Toliver. I recently decided to do a little follow up and see how he's doing with the rest of this year.


Kaos Blac: What have you been up to since we seen you last on the blog?

Marques Toliver: I am leaving for the Uk. I'll be there for 7 weeks enjoying love and busking. I plan to play in France and Germanny also.

Kaos Blac: What are your plans for the rest of the year?

Marques Toliver: I plan to tour with Holly Miranda and work on my solo material.


Kaos Blac: What do you do to help you create?

Marques Toliver: I listen to myself.


Kaos Blac: How do you balence your music with the rest of your life or are they intertwined?

Marques Toliver: I'm working on finding the balance.


Fiume Night 10 _ Holly Miranda _ williamsburgh, april 2009 from vincent moon / temporary areas on Vimeo.

No comments: